Popular generators for backup power, with an automatic transfer switch included. When you lose power during an outage or storm, a hard-working 14 kW KOHLER® generator keeps your appliances working, the heat or AC running and your security system on.*
Every KOHLER® generator is equipped with a heavy-duty, commercial-grade engine that stands up to extreme weather.
In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER generator automatically restores power to a 5-ton (60,000 BTU) air condition, major appliances and electronics.*
· Premium warranty.
We've got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection, and a corrosion-proof enclosure that's built to last.
· Award winner.
KOHLER generators have received several awards, including the Most Valuable Product (MVP) Award 2010 by Building Products magazine.
THE POWER YOU NEED
· PowerBoost™ technology provides power to start large loads such as central air conditioners without dropping power to other appliances
· Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity: 14RCAL at 33kVA at 240V
· Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics
· Powered by reliable KOHLER Command PRO® engine, designed and tested for tough commercial applications; with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed is 3600 rpm (the standard for air-cooled generators)
· Compatible with OnCue® Plus and OnCue® Plus Wireless Generator Management Systems, and Programmable Interface Module (PIM)
· Also compatible with Load Control Module (LCM) or Load Shed kit with single-phase generators only
THE CONVENIENCES YOU EXPECT
· Comes with either an RXT 100-amp indoor-rated automatic transfer switch with 16-circuit load center or an RXT 200-amp outdoor-rated standard automatic transfer switch
· RDC2 controller designed for today's sophisticated electronics manages both the generator set and Model RXT transfer switch functions
· Quiet, neighborhood-friendly operation with sound levels similar to a typical central air conditioner
· Stylish corrosion-proof enclosure impact tested to -30°F
· Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
· Streamlined installation, simple terminal block for easy field connections. Kohler also offers concrete mounting pads to lower installation costs and time.
*Based on generator and load size.