Reliable power for very large residential or small business needs. Built to weather the storms, our largest natural gas/liquid propane generators with industrial-grade engines keep your family comfortable and your business running when a utility failure or storm knocks out power.
In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER generator automatically powers everything, keeping you connected to the things you love to do.*
You get steady, high-quality power that protects your electronics from damage related to low-quality power sources.
The APM402 controller with patented software is compatible with optional accessories that let you monitor your system remotely through your PC.
· Exterior options.
Choose the optional corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure or standard steel enclosure.
· Premium warranty.
We've got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection.
THE POWER YOU NEED
· A popular choice for industrial applications
· Excellent peak motor-starting capacity: 440kVA at 240V
· Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with extremely low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics
· Powered by General Motors Vortec automotive-grade engine with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed 1800 rpm
THE CONVENIENCES YOU EXPECT
· The APM402 controller provides advanced control, system monitoring and system diagnostics with remote-monitoring capability
· Quiet, neighborhood-friendly operation with sound similar to a typical central air conditioner
· Standard steel enclosure with automotive-grade paint
· Optional corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure
· Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
*Based on generator and load size.