- Kohler Products
- Kohler Business Automatic Standby
- Kohler 60kW RCL Single Phase or Three Phase, LPG/Natural Gas
Kohler 60kW RCL Single Phase or Three Phase, LPG/Natural Gas
Reliable power for large residential or small business needs. When the power goes out during a bad storm or power failure, your 60 kW KOHLER® generator with industrial-grade engine keeps your home or business – from central air to sump pump to personal computers – up and running.*
In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER generator automatically restores power and keeps you connected to the things you love to do.
You get steady, high-quality power that protects your electronics from damage related to low-quality power sources.
· Premium warranty.
We've got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection.
Neighborhood-friendly, with weekly exercise volume that's similar to a normal conversation.
This generator's patent-pending innovations include a three-fan, automotive-style cooling system that keeps the sound level down.
THE POWER YOU NEED
· Powerful operation on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG); the 60RCL provides 238 amps on natural gas and 246 amps on LPG
· Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity, with 60RCL at 144kVA at 240V
· Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with extremely low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics and appliances
· Powered by General Motors Vortec automotive-grade engine with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed 1800 rpm
· Compatible with OnCue® Plus and optional OnCue® Plus Wireless Generator Management Systems, and Programmable Interface Module (PIM)
THE CONVENIENCES YOU EXPECT
· RDC2 controller designed for today's sophisticated electronics manages both the generator set and Model RXT transfer switch functions
· Extremely quiet operation with sound at 61 dBA at full speed and 61 dBA at exercise (normal conversation level)
· Corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure is standard
· Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
· Streamlined installation, including simple terminal block for easy field connections
*Based on generator and load size.